Thursday, April 16, 2009

5 weeks into being a Mommy...


Five weeks into this adventure and I am starting to wonder how I am going to go back to work and balance being a good mommy a good attorney and do it all while breastfeeding and without "daycare."


Right now things are as easy as they are going to get, I am still on maternity leave and am just starting to plan my return to work. Today is will be my first visit back at the office. In fact it will be the first time I have been in the office since October 2008. I was on bedrest for over half of my pregancy. Alyanna (my little girl) was born on March 11th via c-section. I am starting to worry that I won't have the stamina to keep up with my billables and being mommy.


So here we go...we will see if this mommy can keep it all together, at least we can have fun trying.

0 comments: