Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Tale of the Teeth

I had no idea we would have teeth so early. Alyanna has two shinny new bottom front teeth. She is super shy about showing them or I would have a picture.


What mother doesn't know her child is teething? Alyanna was just not quite her self, but still pretty happy. My only clue was that she hasn't been napping well, and she is wanting to comfort nurse all night long. Hence her ending up back in bed with me.


I am convinced she is now working on her top two teeth, I am just glad I know that she doesn't feel good and can at least give her some Tylenol so she can get some sleep. Oh! the poor baby loves her swing and takes most of her naps in the swing, but my mother's swing (my mom keeps her when I have to work) isn't powerful enough to swing my little fatty. :) Good thing my swing still works.

2 comments:

mrs.notouching August 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

WOW that early, but glad to hear she is not too fussy about it. I am dreading teething - I don't sleep much as it is and you know Leila... she loves a little drama.

My Trendy Tykes August 12, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Awww....I remember the teething stage. It was pretty rough on my lil ones.

I hope you both get some sleep.