Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Sight...

Let me give a little background:
I have suffered from migraines for years. A few months before I got pregnant I found out that not only am I allergic to mold but I also have a sensitivity to wheat, which makes my migraines worse. Since I got pregnant I haven't had a single migraine, even after eating wheat. So I got a little complacent and I ate this eggo thingy....
On to the Funny part:
About an hour after eating the eggo thingy I am sitting at a restaurant (by the way Alyanna just woke up and was hungry so I was breastfeeding her too) about to eat my soup when I threw up right into the bowl. (I know gross). Of course this was not the end...so there I am about to throw up again with my kid on my lap breastfeeding. Thankfully my mother (who was with me) took Alyanna as I made a mad dash for the bathroom while I threw up again into my breastfeeding wrap. I'm pretty sure I flashed the other diners as I didn't put my boob back before running. Needless to say I had been blind sided by a migraine (damn wheat) and the sad part is I can't take anything for the migraine but sleep...thankfully Alyanna was in the mood for a nap.
I hope I didn't gross anyone out.

1 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too May 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible! I get migraines, as well, but they seem to come on slowly.