Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to Work

4:30 AM--Alyanna wants to eat
4:50 AM--Back to Sleep
5:30 AM--ALARM goes off (What the heck!!!!)
6:45 AM--In the Car on my way to my first day back at the office...
7:00 AM--Siting at my desk

I was pleasantly surprised at myself, I didn't cry and I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would. I was however exhausted! Now if I can just get my pumping schedule figured out I think we'll be set. My husband was even fairly relaxed. It was his first time with Alyanna by himself for more than a couple of hours. He got her up and dressed and ready to go!

Overall, I'm pretty happy...with day 1, we'll see how the rest work out.

4 comments:

mrs.notouching May 27, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

He got her dressed? Let's just say I am very grateful that we live in warm climate...

GingerB May 28, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Hey, well done on the not crying, and the being up and posting before 5:00 and going back to work, and hey, well done with everything!

Law Mommy May 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Thank you! I can't say I made it through the entire week without cry :). On Thursday my husband called me at work because he couldn't figure out what Alyanna wanted and when I heard her crying I started to cry...but that was the only break down for the week, we'll see how next week goes ;)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too June 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

I hope it's going well and that you're getting more sleep! Have a good week!