Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two Weeks Down...

The first two weeks were a rollercoaster ride. I am enjoying being back at work some, thankfully I'm not away from Alyanna too much. The real fun part was taking my husband to the ER in the middle of everything! It's a long story but needless to say we're pretty sure Tom is going to be okay :), even though the doctors are still not 100% sure what is wrong. Also, the ER trip didn't bother Alyanna in the least, she was her normal happy self, even though I was a wreck :). I am pretty sure I did hit the baby jackpot (but I'm sure every mother thinks that).

Right now my only concern (and it's pretty small) is that Alyanna is not real happy about taking a bottle. She doesn't get upset, she just doesn't eat very much when she is with her daddy. So every afternoon she does nothing but nurse. I guess if that is my only real issue then I have it pretty good!

1 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too June 9, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I'm glad you are getting some enjoyment out of work. That has to be hard! I hope she starts accepting the bottle more...that will be a relief to you!