Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Day in the Life

Wow...time gets away from me. It has been too long since I last posted. Here is just a glimps into where I've been.

The world of an elder law attorney revolves around the end of the month. It never fails the end of the month is the most busy time or at least it is usually that way. It can be all consuming and I find myself being consumed by the work to be done. I find that building a wall between myself and my clients to be almost impossible. (I could never be a doctor or nurse). In dealing with a client, usually the child or grandchild of an individual, who is recognizing or dealing with a true crisis in their family I find myself feeling their pain, worry and concern. I think about how I would feel in their situation.

BUT...

I find myself working more and spending less and less time at home. Or if I am at home I am taking phone calls, replying to emails or working on documents. I was supposed to be part-time, I was supposed to have my focus on my family. I guess things never turn out the way the were supposed to.


I really wish I could spend my day with this cuteness.


0 comments: