Friday, July 3, 2009

Mama Trauma!!!

Alyanna moved into her crib Friday night. The trauma wasn't with her....it was with me. I have been so happy with co-sleeping that I really didn't want for it to end. It has been so wonderful waking up to her happy face every morning! Now I'm just stuck waking up looking at her daddy's back :(.

She made the transition almost seamlessly. She went to sleep at 9:15pm and only woke once at 3:30am, ate and went right back to sleep until 8:20am!!!! I just already miss her in bed with me, but I think in the long run we are doing the right thing so the transition is not a trauma for her. All I can say is thank goodness for the Snuggle Nest, I really think this is why the transition wasn't too hard on her.



Alyanna in her crib with the Snuggle Nest.


Mommy's sleeping angel.

0 comments: